Poslovi - Oglas za posao
AP Lab Quality Assurance (QA) Masters (m/f)
AP Lab Quality Assurance (QA) Masters
March 19, 2018 – July 6, 2018
You have probably heard that Quality Assurance is important in software and web development, but you may not know just how important it is - or which skills are needed to ensure that an app or site is the best it can be.
The new program at our AP Lab Talent and Innovation Center - Quality Assurance Masters is aimed at anyone who has the desire and passion to gain a foothold in Software Quality Assurance.
The 4-month program is designed to provide a good foundation and understanding of Quality Assurance in Software Development Life Cycle, as well as insight into how to ensure successful delivery. But it doesn’t end there! We use this program to identify promising full-time employment candidates, so you can get the chance to join our team of IT experts.
We’re looking for talented and passionate people who are interested in a career dedicated to developing great software. If that sounds like you, apply now because the positions are filling up fast!
Testing is a critical part of the software development lifecycle, within the broader Quality Assurance (QA) field. QA Engineers are responsible for facilitating smooth testing procedures, working directly with developers to ensure quality or finding missteps in the business requirements. They work to try and assure that user requirements are met and possible issues are fixed before software is deployed.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What Quality Assurance is and how it is applied
- How IT projects are delivered from start to finish
- Methodologies and when to apply them
- Test Planning: test approach, quality attributes, testing categories, testing techniques, patterns
- Test Preparations: test management, defect management, verification phases
- Test Execution
- Quality control
- Communication and how to build relationships with teams and clients
- Managing risks
- How to ensure the final product meets or exceeds customer requirements
- Motivation and passion for developing a career in Quality Assurance
- A constant drive for upgrading your knowledge and skills
- At least 20-hour commitment per work week
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge and expertise
- Mentors and guest lecturers
- A real-world IT startup environment from QA perspective
- Free access to all the equipment you need for the program
- The chance to master Quality Assurance skills as well as other skills that prepare you for your future in employment
- Complementary coffee and drinks, board games, team buildings, etc.
If you are interested in joining this adventure, all you need to do is apply here by February 26, 2018.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.