Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Senior Airport Services Agent (m/f)
Senior Airport Services Agent (m/f) - Qatar Airways
QR15137 - Senior Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Sarajevo
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Ground Handling
Division: Ground Services (Division)Employment
Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Europe | Bosnia | Sarajevo
Last date of application: 16-Jul-2017
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
To be successful in this role, you must have a Bachelor's Degree, trade or vocational qualification, with 3 years of job related experience in customer service and at least 1 of year experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline. High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job.
Fluency in English (both written and oral) is required as well as having knowledge of Amadeus Reservations system.
Successful candidate must be willing to work shifts including frequent nights and weekends
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport