Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
RUBICON is a software development company from Sarajevo. We are a young and talented team that enjoys challenges and luckily we're constantly looking for motivated people interested in software development to join us. We offer flexible working hours, a remote-first approach, and fun team building activities.
Our Remote-First Approach
RUBICON has transitioned from working in our Sarajevo office to fully prioritising a remote-first environment. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we’ve given our team members the opportunity to work from the comfort of their homes in order to protect their health and safety. As a team that values strong communication, leadership, and respect we’ve had a smooth transition switching to a remote working environment. Join our team and work from anywhere in Bosnia & Herzegovina. To learn more about our remote policies, feel free to contact us.
About the Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Position
RUBICON is looking for a responsible and talented Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer that thrives as being part of a high-performance team. In this role, you’ll become part of a group of talented professionals who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate success!
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers helping to improve the quality of our current Supply Chain Management (SCM) Platform project.
Your role will consist of creating and managing tests to ensure product quality for a fast, efficient data-driven platform that quickly (near real-time) queries, analyzes, and aggregates supply chain network data.
You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements, and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). In addition, you’ll also focus on monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
QA Engineer Responsibilities are:
- Ensure the quality of the product is up to standard
- Identify visual and functional inconsistencies
- Write test cases per acceptance criteria
- Develop long-term plans for maintaining product quality
- Create and manage test plans
- Generate and run test executions
- Report bugs found while testing
- Handle incoming bug reports and refine them
- Participate in meetings to determine status, problem areas, suggest and review actions, directing/planning necessary work, activities, and tools
QA Engineer requirements are:
- Experience working in agile software development process
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong time management and organisation skills
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus points - experience working with Azure Test Plan and Azure stack
- Bonus points - experience with automated testing tools
If you think you have what it takes and are up for a challenge, APPLY to be a part of our team!