Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Accounting / Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Position: Accounting / Administrative Assistant
Location: Banja Luka Office
The successful candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Education and 1 year of Accounting Experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Pantheon software is an advantage;
- Very good in English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Daily communication with clients, offices and tax authorities;
- Ensure front desk area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the front desk;
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers;
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Perform other clerical front desk duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing;
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed;
- Participate in a team atmosphere by providing support to the Accounting Department;
- Perform general accounting tasks such as A/R and A/P duties;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful candidates will receive an attractive remuneration package, in the professional working environment, within the framework of multinational company.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.