Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Office Manager (m/f)
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. is a recruitment consultancy business established by DEKRA Arbeit GmbH from Stuttgart, Germany. It is part of Dekra SE holding company and around the world is known for its excellent services.
In behalf of our Client, international pharmaceutical company, we are recruiting motivated candidate for the position of:
- Provide general administrative support
- Regular secretarial /Administration assignments
- Receiving and book keeping of all incoming mail from post office, distribution to departments inside company
- Printing, scanning and binding documents, notarization of documentation in Municipality for various Purposes etc.
- Assistance in preparation of tender/reimbursement documentation
- Creating and registering all company official letters (memorandum, official notes...)
- Offer gathering and communication with venue vendors and agencies
- Organization of internal meetings
- Logistic support for field force colleagues
- Appropriately coordinate administrative office management with a minimum of direction and instruction
- Assist with requests from department members for support and direction on resolving issues
- Maintain inventory and order all supplies for department, including office supplies, promotional materials, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policy and procedures
- Develop and maintain strong, credible relationships across business units
- All other administrative assignments in agreement with supervisor.
- Provide Finance support to Finance department
- Individual must work independently
- Absolute dependability in terms of meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook and English
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/administrative skills
- Ability to understand business information for interaction with personnel in various departments
- Working experience background in the manufacturing industry desirable
Please send your application and CV in English, with full confidentiality, to the following:
or address: DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o. Fra Anđela Zvizdovića 1/4 (A), Sarajevo, BiH
Closing date for applications is 24th March 2019.
Any additional information can be obtained on tel +387 33 29 52 54
For more information visit our web site www.dekra-zapo.ba
Note: Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Thank you for understanding.