Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Office Manager (m/f)
Social Explorer is a fast growing software company that is passionate about helping people understand the world through data. We combine technological innovation with data expertise to create innovative web solutions for data visualization and processing. From our offices in Sarajevo and New York City, our diverse team of engineers, designers and data scientists serve customers in education, media, business, government and other industries. Our products have been used by millions of people around the world to visually explore and transform data into meaningful information.
We are looking for Office Manager who will be running our Administration & Logistics department, and will be responsible for ensuring all administration and logistics activities within the company are executed in an orderly and timely fashion.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has great organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented person with high sense of accountability
- Has a positive attitude and shows multitasking potential
- Manages to work with numbers, sheets, and forms
- Independent, responsible and initiative in solving problems
- Is enthusiastic and accommodating people person
- 5+ years of work experience in Office management, Business administration or similar positions
- Driver’s license is required (owning a car is a huge plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bosnian and English language
- Confident in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Docs
You would be responsible for:
- Daily communication with external accounting agency and ensuring all administration & logistics activities are implemented on time and according to legal legislation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Invoice management (creating and reviewing outgoing invoices, as well as handling of incoming invoices).
- Maintaining administration and logistic expenses, and petty cash.
- Maintaining office supplies (office equipment, material, and furniture).
- Organizing & delegating tasks to the cleaning and cooking staff.
- Maintaining company documentation, policies and workplace safety programs.
- Creating and maintaining inventory lists of all company assets.
- Providing support to HR in managing onboarding process of the new employees.
- Providing support to HR in organizing internal events (team building, happy hour, after work, and other related company events).
- Providing support to HR in maintaining employee databases (employee attendance sheets, employee headcount sheets, and employee files).
We're offering you:
- You would be working in dynamic and creative environment with more than 50 highly talented and young people. They are looking forward to meeting you.
- A good balance between professional and private life
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Our own restaurant and all-day snacks
- Team buildings and other bonding activities
- Substantial number of days of vacation and paid leave for holiday breaks
If you feel that you are a right person for us and that we are a right company for you, please send us your CV + motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll get back to you soon.