Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Database Administrator (m/f)
Database Administrator, Sarajevo
(f/m), 1 position
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed product. As a Database Administrator, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of complex architecture of a 4-nine uptime system that drives huge traffic.
What you will get to do:
As a Database Administrator, you will work in a small, agile team, responsible for creating and maintaining Infobip’s databases. You will also work with developers on implementation of BI applications like reports, dashboards and other analysis tools.
More about you:
- 2+ years of experience working with relational database design and development, primarily MS SQL Server
- Experience with database performance tuning and query optimization is a plus
- Experience with high-traffic, large-scale systems is a plus
- Curiosity, talent and willingness to learn new technologies
- Motivated and proactive candidate with ability to work within a team
- Education in Computer Science or related studies
- Written and spoken fluency in English language
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning – Our engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kind of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
- Benefits & Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.