Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
We are a team of over 300 highly motivated and experienced professionals focusing on software testing and development. Our test engineers have International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification. We provide a full range of independent world-class software testing services and we are a quality assurance partner to global clients including Fortune 500 firms across different industry sectors. TestDevLab headquarters is in Riga, Latvia.
Quality assurance engineer is someone who is keen on finding the smallest of bugs in just about any software. We are looking to hire QA engineers for different teams and projects both in manual testing and test automation. If you were to join us in this position, we’d expect you to be in charge of quality assurance workstreams for some of the world’s leading IT products that are used by more than 4.5 billion people.
We want to hire you, if:
- You are passionate about software quality
- You have at least 1 year’s worth of experience with quality assurance processes
- You are familiar with the development cycle of mobile/web applications
- You are not afraid of taking a hands-on approach to your work
- You communicate well in English in both spoken and written form
You can expect to:
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans, test cases, issue reports
- Take ownership of QA projects
- Communicate directly with the client’s engineering team whilst working remotely
- Work in an international environment
- Receive a competitive salary of €1500-4000 (gross) per month
Applications for this position should be sent via e-mail: email@example.com.