Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Senior QA Engineer
We are a multinational media-tech company headquartered in Vienna, developing our own SaaS product in the field of online advertising, access panels, and digital market research.
We are currently looking for a senior QA engineer with leadership ambitions to join our team in Bosnia. The chosen candidate would join a team of 22, including 17 developers, working both on-site and from home office in Austria, Latvia, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia, Bulgaria and Greece.
YOUR JOB WOULD BE TO
- Define, plan, implement, and manage QA activities and processes in a transparent and traceable manner,
- Define the scope of testing and create estimations,
- Produce and execute manual and automated test cases that will challenge all assumptions about how users will interact with the product,
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure sufficient test coverage is achieved.
- Provide well-documented bug reports and interact with developers when the issue needs clarification or root cause analysis,
- Implement robust, highly maintainable, and scalable test automation suites for REST APIs, web and mobile applications,
- Create CI/CD solutions for test frameworks,
- Plan, implement and execute performance tests and provide reports,
- Mentor less experienced colleagues and provide technical leadership,
- At least 5-year experience as a QA engineer working in an agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban) using tracking tools such as JIRA or Trello,
- You have some experience as a QA tech lead and you can provide mentorship for less experienced colleagues,
- Experience using test case management tools (TestRail, XRay, etc),
- Up to date with Agile testing practices and test automation concepts
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation of test automation suites using Selenium, Cucumber, and/or Serenity BDD test framework or similar would be an advantage,
- Skilled in testing web services and creating automation scripts (Postman or using the custom framework),
- Experience in creating performance tests, possibly JMeter,
- You are able to adopt domain knowledge as soon as possible so you can challenge new and already developed features,
- High attention to detail, and appreciation for clean and reusable code,
- Strong problem-solving skills in general,
- Good English skills,
- Experience working with a remote team - because nothing is certain in the post-Covid world,
- ISTQB Certification is a plus.
- A competitive, performance-based salary, in the range of 3400 - 4400 BAM/net per month depending on qualifications
- Work on exciting, market-leading tools and cutting-edge technology
- A choice of your own work setup (laptop, IDE, OS), and a dedicated budget for setting up individual training plans
- An office in downtown Sarajevo and flexible home-office arrangements
- A young international team that meets (hopefully again soon) 3-4 times a year across Europe for fun and work
Please write to email@example.com with a CV and links to reference projects if any.
And seeing as you made it this far, here is the kind of joke we like on this team. Yep, it's bad.