Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Audit and Assurance Experienced Associate (m/f)
PwC is a powerful network of over 284.000 people across 155 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services.
Thanks to our many talented people, we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Our growing Assurance team is looking for
Audit and Assurance Experienced Associate
Ref no Job ID:191540WD
In Sarajevo Office, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients in different industries
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff
- We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you will focus on the most valuable areas of client service
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Audit
- Relevant university degree (finance, accounting, economics, business administration etc.)
- ACCA or local certified auditor license qualified or in progress
- Strong English language skills
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to high quality, details and accuracy, self-motivation, teamwork and desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Desire to build a long term career within PwC
- Willing to travel
- Good computer skills
- Prepared to work long hours when needed
If you fulfil the above requirements, please apply online
The deadline for submission is 23 February 2021.
Applications sent by email or in any other format except through our web site will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.