Poslovi - Oglas za posao
QA Automation Engineer (Software Engineer in Test)
RUBICON is a software development company from Sarajevo. We are a young and talented team that enjoys challenges and luckily we're constantly looking for motivated people interested in software development to join us. We offer flexible working hours, a remote-first approach, and fun team building activities.
Our Remote-First Approach
RUBICON has transitioned from working in our Sarajevo office to fully prioritizing a remote-first environment. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we’ve given our team members the opportunity to work from the comfort of their homes in order to protect their health and safety. As a team that values strong communication, leadership, and respect we’ve had a smooth transition switching to a remote working environment. Join our team and work from anywhere in Bosnia & Herzegovina. To learn more about our remote policies, feel free to contact us.
About the Software Development Engineer in Test Position
As our Software Development Engineer in Test, you will ensure that products are released on time with solid test automation coverage. You will create, run, and improve efficient and speedy automated regression test cycles. You will greatly influence the future direction of the testing architecture.
Software Development Engineer in Test responsibilities are:
- Be involved in the entire SDLC
- Review upcoming stories before implementation to understand requirements
- Draft and maintain test plans
- Implement automation tools and test frameworks
- Create automated tests integrated into CI/CD pipelines delivered as part of the story before going live
- Proactively review, analyze end-user quality metrics such as front-end and API error rates
- Participate in triage and troubleshooting incoming production issues as a member of the engineering team owning the system
Software Development Engineer in Test requirements are:
- You are passionate about automation and want to create tests that are robust, can catch meaningful defects that impact end-user
- Software engineering experience
- Experience with automation frameworks testing front end and API’s such as Selenium, Appium, Cypress, pytest, and Cucumber
- Experience working with CI/CD tools
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
If you think you have what it takes and are up for a challenge, APPLY HERE to be a part of our team!