Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Project Assistant (m/f)
Vacancy for a Project Assistant - NATIONAL POST ONLY
Save the Children seeks a Project Assistant for a 5-year USAID funded General Education Activity (TABLA) in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The goal of the General Education Activity (TABLA) is to strengthen the ability of the educators to encourage students in critical thinking and applied knowledge skills in order to support students in reaching their full potential, and positively impact the social and economic development of the country.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent work experience (a minimum of 5 years of general secretarial and program assistance experience can replace the degree requirement)
- At least 3 years work experience in purchasing/procurement role and organisation of different project events with expert and working groups
- Fluency in English and B/H/S languages with experience in translation and interpretation
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines and requirements of different team members
- Good team work with related staff, partners and external associates;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability and willingness to change work practices and working hours during the emergency response;
- Valid Driver’s license, min 3-5 years driving experience and willingness to undertake intensive driving within Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children, the organisational mandate and child safeguarding.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://nwb.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.