Poslovi - Oglas za posao
Senior Accounting Specialist (m/f)
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
SENIOR ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST, SARAJEVO,BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia
- University degree preferably in Finance, Accounting;
- Being a certified accountant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting area preferably in multinational company,
- Excellent practical knowledge of all areas of accounting, tax, civil labor, customs and currency legislation of the country;
- Good skills in MS Office, especially in advance Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- High level of responsibility, analytical skills and team player.
- Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the DeFacto’s accounting policies/standards, chart of accounts and related local accounting principles;
- Participates monthly, quarterly and annual closing process and timely reporting to headquarter;
- Takes role in timely consolidation of balance sheets, profit and loss, etc.;
- Performs and coordinates import/export transactions;
- Participates in development of accounting, tax, other policies and procedures;
- Assures adequate documentation/support of transactions and reports;
- Preparation of tax, statistical and other statements in accordance with legislation of Bosnia Herzegovina;
- Controlling daily sales, cash and bank transactions;
- Performing monthly reconciliations with suppliers , supports internal and external audits.
You can apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applications must be sent in English language.